View Single Post

Garage
The setup is very much like the BAE kit so it is suck through.
I now have the correct type of WUR, 0 438 140 112 from an 82-89 3.3 turbo to try.
Thanks for the info on the 'boost adjustable regulator on the fuel distributor return line' I will look into that.
I've ordered a CIS pressure test kit from Pelican and will test my standard WUR pressures first, then ounce the car is at least running I'll fit the Turbo WUR if needed and see what happens whilst monitoring the AFR.
If its not right I'll make the WUR adjustable and see if I can get it to run right with good AFR.
I'm looking for 280-300 HP goal.
I've read the BAE manual and the SOK supercharger install and they don't seem to say much at all about fueling!
Just ordered a Tial 46mm with 0.5 bar spring, last bits I need are some intercooler piping and think I'm ready to start.
1980 SC Flatnose, Euro 3.0, LW Flywheel, 993 Cams, Port & Polish Heads, RS Cut Valves, MSD 6AL, Blaster Coil, Magnacor Leads, Boxster Brakes, WEVO Mounts, TRG Roll Bars, Rollcage, RSR rear fenders, OE Short Sift, K27 7200 Turbo Conversion, OBX Headers, Tial Wastegate, EFI MicroSquirt v3
Old 11-16-2012, 10:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)