View Single Post

Bottom line is these cars are emotional buys. Sometimes the market is up...sometimes is down. The price you ask and the actual price you get only depends on what the market will bare. This does not mean one should give away their car. Be realistic but not a fool.

Sloan is not a good example as a price comparison. He will sit on a car for ends at a time... Don't get me wrong if one has the patience to wait 1 to how many years for it to sell..by all means do so. Sloan is the exception not the rule.

You sir have a beautiful car(minus the pink steering wheel...jk ). Check all sorts of classified listings on usual sites to gage a selling price. Then form a number you feel comfortable with(without having sellers remorse). Then be firm on your price...as in Field of Dreams..."if you build it they will come"

For those who say $30k is fair, I bet are still shopping......I wonder why?...oh oh I know I know..because a well sorted car with no issue in immaculate condition doesn't exist for $30k..that's why

GLWS
Old 11-27-2012, 08:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)