View Single Post
Metal Guru

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
For ducting we recommend the orange high-temp SCAT tubing from the aircraft industry. That type hose has a wire slinky inside so you can turn it and it will hold shape which allows the hose to not touch the header pipes.
SCAT tubing can be supplied with nice ends on it if you know the length you need. Look here: Custom Ducts! The source for Aircraft Ducting
Company name is Custom Ducts.
Makes clamping much easier as the wire will come poking out on tubing without ends on it, making it a pain to deal with.

As for oil lines, I'm using the old backdated line but I had to bend it a little to get it to exit in the correct spot on my engine. Also, I have to be careful not to contact it every time I jack the car up. If I had it to do over again, I'd buy the Elephant Racing line that passes over the top of the tranny, but it's way overpriced.
Port matched, SC cams, K27/K29 turbo, Roush Performance custom headers w/Tial MV-S dual wastegates, Rarlyl8 muffler, LWFW, GT2 clutch & PP, BL wur, factory RS shifter, RS mounts, FVD timing mod, Big Reds, - 210 lb

Last edited by 911nut; 12-30-2012 at 05:35 AM..
Old 12-30-2012, 05:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)