View Single Post
Slantnose from HELL

Looking Super Sweet!!!! Cole! I'm sure your just itching to feel the boost!!! You always give us first class stuff.

Curious... You mentioned you did a LED upgrade to your gauges..... How did it turn out? I'm building a carbon center console to house the new a/c and heat controls, as well as the sound and wide band display. I have plenty of LED's and while building the console, I want it to look semi factoryish without killing the classic 911 interior look. The console has illuminated controls and is superior in lighting compared to the stock stuff. I definetly need to address the poor stock gauge illumination.
Twin Garrett's, Big Valve, Xtreme Cylinder Heads, JB Racing cylinders and machine work, custom JE pistons, GT2 EVO cams, GT3 oil pump, modified 3.2L intake, 80mm TB, custom Intercooler, equal length headers, DFI, KEP Stage 2 custom twin disc, G50 custom gear set, LSD, Tilton trans pump, Fluidyne cooler
Old 01-04-2013, 06:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #601 (permalink)