View Single Post

Sounds like you've covered almost everything. A few possibilities: First, I presume there are no other outward signs of running lean - other than the gauge reading 19.5. Could be the WUR is acting up (put the test gauge on, run the car until the problem shows up again and check the warm control pressure), could be your AFR setup is acting up and giving false readings (try calibrating it?), could be a voltage regulator issue (I say that because my voltage regulator is becoming problematic when the engine is hot, causing high voltage overcharging while at the same time causing my Innovate AFR to suddenly read low - the reverse of what you're seeing), could be your Lambda system is acting up (frequency valve not operating would cause a very lean condition).
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)