View Single Post
AFM #725

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWater View Post
That sucks Gawernator. At least that screw is easy to get to.

I just took off the shift linkage on my white car for the first time. The PO had broke the head off of one of the bolts, and since it was tight, they just left it. So I had to drill it out. That sucked.

Now I have a short in the reverse light that keeps blowing fuses. Set it on fire, YES.
I saved the day with a bolt from Home Depot... finished the coolant bleeding and car seems to be driving great! I have to tell you though... got stranded for ten minutes when the shift lever bolt came apart from the kit.. I'm gonna take the blame on this though. i tightened it up more than before and the shifting is better than I ever dreamed, even the first time. Maybe I was scared of over-tightening idk. But I should have noticed the shifting was getting sloppy.

Also yeah, I bought an extractor kit for $8 but went with my gut and it turned out easily with jeweler's pliers.
Watchdog Armory Racing AFM #725 Thanks to my 2017 Sponsors: JPH Suspension | AXO | Armour Bodies | BELL Helmets | Braven | EVLUTION Nutrition | Forcefield Armor | FunTrackDayz | Galfer | Motion Pro | MOTUL | Matrix Racing Concepts | ODI Grips | OGIO | Shorai Inc. | SPEEDMOB | Vortex | Woodcraft | Wicked Audio
http://www.gawerracing.com

Last edited by Gawernator; 02-05-2013 at 11:08 PM..
Old 02-05-2013, 10:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)