View Single Post

2.5L supercharged motor F/S

I'm looking to see if there would be any interest in a sorted and excellent running supercharged motor from my '87 low mileage (89K) 944. I have invoices showing that 12 years and approximately 18,000 miles ago the supercharger system was installed along with new rings, rod bearings, reworked head, oil catch can system, ect. This installation (Huntley system?) is pretty unique as it was designed to allow you to keep the factory A/C (still working) while providing up to 6 lbs of boost (pod mounted VDO boost gauge included) via the Paxton blower! Headers are included with the motor and a full race stainless exhaust system could be negotiated into the deal too. No smoke or leaks. New belts and blower pully shims less than 500 miles ago. Price with the motor removed and sitting on a pallet is $4,250.00 OBO. Could help arrange to have the motor, or just the system and necessary equipment, installed in/onto your Porsche/Porsche motor by local Porsche shop for additional $$$.

Happy to allow prospective buyers to see and drive this motor while it's still in my 944... I'm not removing it until/if it sells.

Old 02-10-2013, 05:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)