View Single Post

Another BL Adjustable WUR thread

Hey Guys-
OK I've been searching the archives to limit my questions - but still have a few.

I just got my WUR back from Brian L and am going to install it this weekend. (Just need to my wastegate back and can get the car on the road! :-)

First - car is a 1991 Turbo - only mods are a cat bypass and I will run just under 1.0 Bar of boost. That's it. No plans to do anything else.

So - questions:
I have an AFR meter - do I _need_ the fuel pressure gauges? BL said because my car is basically stock then all factory specs are to be followed - except full boost. Doesn't BL set the pressures before sending the WUR back - I understand a tweak here and there may be necessary but wouldn't the AFR meter cover that?

It looks like CO (with 3mm idle screw) should be checked first - then set all others, as any adjustments here affect the range, right? Does this usually need to be tweaked? Or is it usually fine if the car is basically stock?

Is their a preferred order of adjustments (besides CO first?)?

Any other basic helpful hints?

Thanks!!

P.S. Somebody once said you get more better answers if you have a pic so here's one :-)

Denver, CO
Old 02-13-2013, 02:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)