View Single Post

Let me say this for Brian...when he set up my WUR per my build, I have not had to touch the adjustments...period. I may be the exception, but the guy was pretty much right on. Other than some minor tweeking with the CO adjustment to get the idle where I wanted it, all was/is good.

If you're interested in "knowing" what the heck is going on, I would highly recommend an AFR gauge. Invaluable, and it will help you sleep at night.

Jim, you gotta get outa the land of Blue Hair's and swamp monsters. I'm so fortunate where I live to have access to desert canyon runs out my back door, or a mere 50 miles out to get into some Cascade mountain twisties if desired. That's what I love about it here...the variety it offers. But we are where we are, usually because we're married to our income producing occupations and relocation is a scarey and uncertain thing these days. There's times when I wish I lived in Indiana, if only to be closer to "The Old One" to sponge off his knowledge and attitude toward life in general. But then, I've always kinda like Naples too.
Damn...sorry....off-topic again....
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)