View Single Post
Tinkering Pays!!

Garage
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo ride View Post
Ok so just to confirm - other than the 3mm adjustment on the fuel head itself - none of the adjustments on the WUR affect each other, right? If I do need to dial one in - it won't affect the others, right?

Thanks again-
Brandon,

That's not the way mine works. Here's what I know for sure:
1. when you adjust the Warm Pressure [WP], the Boost Pressure [BP] changes the same amount and in the same direction. In other words, the difference between the WP and the BP doesn't change when you adjust the WP. Obviously, it does change when you adjust the BP.
2. I usually start with the Cold Pressure [CP], like the manual says.
3. Then, warm it up [plug in] and denote my WP and BP. ** I also note the O/S temperature.**
4. Then, make adjustments, if necessary.

5. When BL sent mine, the settings he had were WAY WAY off from what I needed!! And, it may have costed me some serious money [but that's another story].

I'm hoping you have a wideband AFR gauge [like the manual suggests] so you can dial the WUR in...

I'll try to post a picture [on Saturday] of all the settings I've had since receiving the BL-WUR 3-yrs ago. I've logged every change...

Good Luck!!
Old 02-15-2013, 05:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)