View Single Post
Metal Guru

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFairman View Post
When I said that I was referring to an unmodifed car like the origonal poster said his is.

If you have a modified fuel head and not all of them are exactly the same, longer duration higher lift cams, headers and free flow muffler, possible engine problem's and vacuum leaks and other changes from stock then it is difficult or impossible for someone like Brian or anyone else far from your car to set it up just right.

But.. if the car is stock and everything is in good working order then having Brian rebuild it and make it adjustable and have him set control pressures to stock settings it should work right out of the box from Brian just like a new one from Bosch... and most of the time that's pretty good on a stock motor.
Nope.
My engine's stock. It was set so rich that it stumbled badly under boost.
Port matched, SC cams, K27/K29 turbo, Roush Performance custom headers w/Tial MV-S dual wastegates, Rarlyl8 muffler, LWFW, GT2 clutch & PP, BL wur, factory RS shifter, RS mounts, FVD timing mod, Big Reds, - 210 lb
Old 02-16-2013, 05:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)