View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
Well I've been able to enjoy the car some as it now runs well again and doesn't lock me out
Spring is around the corner so it's time to start thinkin' mods. We need to take the engine out to fix the oil leaks so while we're at it that would be a good time to install a big boy clutch package. I don't see the engine coming out again as the mods will be my bolt-on parts so this is the time to get that done. God only knows what the stock clutch looks like.
This is the Kennedy Engineering Stage I package; any of you guys used it?

I purchased a stage 1 for my my build last year and had to send it back as the PP was defective. I had Kennedy replace it with a Stage 2, that replacement was also defective. I ordered the heavy duty Sachs unit with the release bearing extension and ring gear extension. It works great! To bad the motor and tranny came out 2 times it didn't need to.
I installed a KEP in a previous 930 application and didn't have any problems back then, but that was 10+ years ago. Not sure what changed with KEP?
Old 02-19-2013, 08:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #482 (permalink)