View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tt surgeon View Post
Like I told you in rennlist, your 505 is worth nearly as much as the 993tt, it's like you're throwing in the 993 tip.
The 993tt w those miles is a 68-80k car depending on condition, ppi etc.
However.....
Your slant is worth 50-70 now. A sell it today price would be 60k IMO. No idea on a hi mile na 993 tip.
How much are they asking on the 993tt?
If they're askin 80, giving you 60 on the slant, maybe it's not so bad afterall.
GL either way!
I just sold my slant and miss it already.
IMO $80k would be too much for a 993tt with 35k miles and a repaint(not that there is anything wrong with a repaint if done correctly). The 993tt would be a decent deal at $64-71k depending on condition.

Kilodawg's slant is a rare color,condition(from the pics) and the mileage seems low enough to show that it was driven and cared for correctly. IMO his car should be about $60-72k(again from the pics and the rare color)

If you want a 993tt than it would probably suit you to sell your cars first. The combine total might allow you to get into a 993tt and have extra cash for mods...

If your heart is dead set on the Arena Red 993tt in question than a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do....
Old 03-24-2013, 02:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #659 (permalink)