View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
I'm pretty much in agreement in agreement with everyone here. Kilodawg, saying it would be stupid, would be kind of harsh.

The factory slants have been appreciating at a good rate as of late due to the state of the economy versus the collectable market. I think speednme1 is on the mark with suggesting you sell your slant on the open market, then search for the 993TT of your dreams. Arena Red 993's are not the most desirable for some reason. If you sell your slant outright, you can go for the color you choose, not what someone chooses for you. For some odd reason, the factory slants appear to have gone up at a faster rate than the 993TT's. It may be due to the fact the slants are now in the 30 year vintage range where limited production vehicles hit their sweet spot. I don't know.

IMHO, I think you may be throwing at least $10K out the window with the trade option presented to you.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 03-24-2013, 03:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #660 (permalink)