View Single Post

Garage
1979 930 New member... almost ready.

Hello everyone.
I've been the happy third owner of this 1979 930 with came to me (at Houston) from Seattle with 47k miles on it. I've had it for 10 months, and most of it has been spent re-vamping the suspension, brakes, transmission, exhaust, intake, a/c, as well as sorting out all issues relative to it's age. All this has been an incredible experience thanks mostly to the guys at Koby Motors in Houston. Specially J.Leon who has passionately embarked with me thru this project. It is almost ready and completely stock. The engine is purring perfectly and suspension set-up is right where I love it. I will soon rip it out on local tracks and roads but first I'll post a complete build thread. I am so very happy with this car, turbos are so addictive to drive. I have read intensively all your posts regarding everything turbo and sorted out many doubts in the process. My thanks to you for the information and the inspiration.
Cheers
MD
Old 03-25-2013, 06:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)