View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebox88 View Post
Sean-
I recently purchased the genuine Porsche Sigla tinted windshield (w/antenna and green band) for my 1989 Turbo along with a new factory seal and the correct factory metal trim pieces. All parts are genuine Porsche (not OEM or aftermarket) and were ordered through the dealer parts network. Everything is still in the factory packaging including the windshield in it's original (and unopened) shipping crate. I sold the Turbo prior to replacing the windshield so no longer need the parts.
As you have learned, Porsche is very proud of these factory parts but I will be pleased to make you a very attractive package deal on everything and I note that we are both located in the southeast.
Contact me at your convenience if you are interested. Direct email below is probably best.
Regards, Bill

email: bluebox88@yahoo(dot)com
Shucks! I just placed the order for a new windshield from the dealer. It should be here in a few days. My insurance covered 100% of the repair cost, so it's not like I am out any money. I would have liked to help out another Pelican though.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)