Thread: Vacuum system.
View Single Post

Garage
If the small vacuum line that operates the aux air valve vacuum canister (5) on the california plan is not connected, is that a problem?, it seems like air will still get to the intake manifold through the large T hose at the rear of the throttle bypass valve, the larger hose between 4 and 5? The Aux air valve vacuum canister has its operating line removed from my car as well as the thermovalve which operates it.. which is vented. I still have 8 the thermo valve which goes to the distributor. Is it necessary to have both lines connected to the distributor? Mine only has the one line which is attached to the vacuum line on the distributor which faces the rear of the car. the small stub vacuum line on the distributor vacuum pot that face the engine case, has no line and is open to atmosphere... So I have a few questions on these lines too, that I would really like to ge the answers for.. Thanks, Ben
Old 03-28-2013, 11:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)