View Single Post

Clexton1, your car is awesome. As to some others, not to worry, many the original parts will surface as all of them were complete when they left the factory. You'd think they are probably getting dusty in some dark corner unless they were damaged by accident or salt. Some may even be being horded by some savvy person waiting for the demand to increase. Otherwise when found the lucky guy will probably be glad to resell for a great profit.
So I think most early modded ones can be returned to showroom stock if the market goes that way. I'll never do that to mine, especially to the mechanical part of restrictive components to comply to our ridicules standards and furthermore to keep it closer to the performance level to the original development of the group 4, 934, not put back to the configuration that evolved to the ones that were made for air conditioning, soft ride, and low HP. Stock ones are nice especially when compared to what else was being built at that time but they can be much improved for spirited pleasure use.

Last edited by voitureltd; 04-01-2013 at 07:29 AM..
Old 03-29-2013, 11:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)