View Single Post

Garage
Back on the slippery slope my next 930

Well after trading my 87 for an aftermarket slantnose and finding out that I did not want an aftermarket slantnose I managed to come full circle back to original. I sold the slant and after searching in every nook and cranny for a worthy 930 I came up with my current love an 86 in Grand Prix White with maroon full leather interior and 68,000 miles. I purchased the car from a private owner who I could tell by talking to had a great love for the car when I left him after taking the car I thought he might start to cry. The car is in really very good overall condition the PO had the car for about 10 years and maintained it right. He had all of the service done at a local respected Porsche shop and had all of the bills to back it up. He even had the original window sticker which I think is very cool and backs up the options the car has. The car is almost completely stock with the exception of the wheels but he did include the factory colored matched Fuchs. I drove the car home from his house about 85 miles and it ran like a champ, handled great and no rattles believe it or not. I am so thrilled to be back in a 930 I feel like a kid on Christmas. Well here are some mandatory pics. Hope you like it

Old 03-30-2013, 09:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)