View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
If you are running the warm CP at the low end of the spec then it will tend to be rich on cruise. You might then be running the idle adjustment screw at the full lean end of its travel to get idle back to a lean enuff range. Basically one control set at the minimum and the other set at max leaves you no wiggle room of adjustment left.
Maybe try increasing warm CP and then richening up the idle control screw to get back to 12.5 to 1 idle and see where the cruise is then.

I dont know much how that freq control valve effects things as i have no esperience with it in my 79 930.

Good luck,
Fred
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 04-01-2013, 06:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)