View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkracer21j View Post
based on personal experience, your going to want to move those air filters or place rock/water shields on them. They're in a prime location for ingesting water and rocks puncturing the wire/gauze mesh.
the 1st plan is to install a louvered block off plate in the bumper behind the rear wheel. The 2nd is to go with a custom box...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakobM View Post
That engine is going to be fun

From looking on the images, it looks like you also have the possibility to have the tailpipes cross each other with more smooth bends to remove back pressure limitations on high flow. The tailpipes could still be setup between the turbine housings and still come out same aligned as now
That was definitely in the discussion and still not totally ruled out. We'll see how this works out for now.

And guys, thanks for all the constructive input. I've had many big HP builds on the import side but this is my 1st Porsche big HP build. After driving around for a year with 400whp I decided I needed more so like they say...we'll see how it goes.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)