View Single Post

Garage
Could be fuel, but the fact that it idles with a little throttle has me thinking AAR. Pop the hose off when the engine is cold, and peer inside to see if there's any gap in the slider. Mine likes about 1/4" when it's cold. If it's completely shut, something may be broken inside. They are pretty easy to open.

If it's barely open, you can adjust it by carefully pressing in the disc on the top of the "extension" that sticks out from the body. I'd use a c-clamp and go slow, you only have about 1/8" of travel. More than that and it will pop in and you'll have a vacuum leak.

Take a look at the picture in this link. I had to open mine up a bit more than this when I had similar issues.

She Liiiives!!

If that doesn't pan out, you'll need to get a CIS gauge on your WUR and check your cold control pressures.
17 NSX - Nouvelle Blue
Old 04-02-2013, 07:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)