View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHNELE View Post
I love this forum, it is always tuned in. The thing about it is that I have only met a few of you but this is the best online community out there and we happen to share in the love of an awesome machine. Great to have Paul back, I need some of his luck, what a wild character. The best part of this brotherhood is that it is devoid of ego, politics, and all the other bs that fecks things up. Hey I just wanted to say that... well I think the world of this group.
Hear...hear! I totally agree!

Say...we should have a get together to welcome Paul's, Linc's and especially Cole's 930 back running. How cool would it be to crash yearly Porsches to Ohio party late July with our turbo beasts. It's about 3 hr drive from Cole's place and within 8hrs for most of you 930 & 911 turbo bums. We can make it into a 2 day turbo festival (Friday tour Porsche race shop/store and AMA motocycle museum and Saturday at P2O). Whatcha guys think about this?
Old 04-03-2013, 08:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)