View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundevil64 View Post
I think I am going to have to do that also here in TX for my turbo or treat summers like those in colder climates treat winters as down time. How much additional oil line did you end up needing? Is that oil line from coline?
I Live in AZ. so I share your pain and have always had to park my toy cars about the time those up North started driving theirs, very frustrating.
I have been able to make all but one of my cars run in the summer with enough of my time and money thrown at them.
The only car I could not make run OK in the summer was a 1981 400I Ferrari, and I sold it for that reason.
The oil line I used is 30MM line brought from Elephant Racing, as was the 90 degree fitting and the collars.
The cooler, guard, rubber mounts etc. were brought from our host, Pelican Parts.
Elephant racing sold a kit to run two coolers but their kit runs lines through the trunk and I did not want to see any modifications.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)