View Single Post

Garage
I will be picking up the car this Saturday to return it home. I should then get more time to sort th last issues out.

I have a set of CIS gauges so will test the pressures asap.
The fuel pump is standard, I did consider swapping it for a Bosch 044 but read in several posts the standard pump should be able to cope.
I have read the US and Euro car's differ in area's such as the fuel heads with the euro being able to flow more fuel, although I'm not sure if that is just for 930 models and not SC's.
With any luck I should get some more work done on Sunday.

Thanks for the above info, it's certainly given me some hope that the 930 WUR may work in either standard form or made adjustable.
As for the fuel pump and fuel head I guess i'll have to see what happens with the 930 WUR on and go from there.
1980 SC Flatnose, Euro 3.0, LW Flywheel, 993 Cams, Port & Polish Heads, RS Cut Valves, MSD 6AL, Blaster Coil, Magnacor Leads, Boxster Brakes, WEVO Mounts, TRG Roll Bars, Rollcage, RSR rear fenders, OE Short Sift, K27 7200 Turbo Conversion, OBX Headers, Tial Wastegate, EFI MicroSquirt v3
Old 04-12-2013, 10:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #99 (permalink)