View Single Post
83 911 Production Cab #10

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oheggem View Post
Hehe. How easy it would have been. I did this but nothing changed. That`s what got me thinking. There are two cylinders to each coil and i figured since no change was made while turning 360 then it had to fire both cylinders each time and it wouldn`t matter which TDC it fired from. 1 or 4 i mean. As long as it`s initial setup is correct with the wiring and coil connetions it will run prefectly.

Am i understanding this correctly?
If its running, leave it along...

Yes, each DFU fire 2 cylinders at the same time, the one on the compression cycle count, the one on the exhaust cycle does nothing.

Now I remember that my buddy was still on the normal distributor (his pre MFI days) at the time.

In conversations with Richard (Clewett Engineering) and in the instructions sheets, wirring is the biggest problem, read it 10 times and still screw it up

I'm starting the electrical this week-end... Will see

83 911 Production Cab #10, Slightly Modified: Unslanted, 3.2, PMO EFI, TECgt, CE 911 CAM Sync / Pulley / Wires, SSI, Dansk Sport 2/2, 17" Euromeister, CKO GT3 Seats, Going SOK Super Charger
Old 04-17-2013, 03:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)