View Single Post

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrfan View Post
Tom,
Not a lot of apples to apples data out there on a CIS build. For what it is worth, I just installed a Bisimoto turbonetics billet 6162 with a .77 ar turbine housing on my 1986 930. Supposedly a hair smaller than the GT3582R but has the billet wheel and ceramic bearing so SHOULD survive. Mods include SC cams, headers, full width intercooler, tial wastegate, RARLYL8 muffler, Leask WUR. Pretty much bolt on stuff. Car is at TurboKraft getting custom intercooler work and some odds and ends and should be dyno tuned within 2-3 weeks. I will post real numbers then for the boys...
Thank you for sharing. We are looking forward to hearing about your project once completed and tuned!

Tom, I would be more than happy to assist you with a properly sized custom Turbonetics turbocharger for your project. Turbonetics newly designed HPC billet aluminum compressor wheels greatly outflow previous cast counterparts and will allow a superior turbo response. Not to mention the oil cooled ceramic ball bearing center housing are incredibly reliable and Turbonetics offers the best warranty in the industry.

With so many A/R housing, compressor/exhaust wheels, and compressor covers to choose from, it can be a daunting task to choose the proper turbo for a project. I will PM you and we can further discuss your project. Thanks.

- Julio A. Bisimoto Tech.

Last edited by BisimotoJulio; 04-19-2013 at 04:57 PM..
Old 04-19-2013, 12:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)