View Single Post
Tinkering Pays!!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by voitureltd View Post
Did the tires rub when on your car or was it altered to accept this size? If they did the tires are to wide for my 930. I would be interested in just the wheels and get a smaller tire. I think some race tires come in the smaller size, maybe street tires too, although I have not found them yet
Tony, the backspacing [i believe that's what it's called] is 6-1/8" on the front and 7" on the back. Backspacing [my definition] is measured on the inside of the wheel from the mounting point inside to the inner most portion of the rim.

I've gotten a little behind with work this week. So, sorry been a little busy. Copper thief [we caught him] did $35k worth of HVAC damage to one of my restaurants on Monday and Thursday. Caught Thursday night!!
Old 04-21-2013, 10:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)