View Single Post
Kartoffelkopf

Garage
Epic! Congats to Eddie; had to chuckle at that vid with Mullet doing the "Diamond Dave" smug smart-arse thing, with full-on "do false laugh, look around, who's looking at me? Am I centre of attention yet?"....cheeeese.

Would love to know more about the spec of Eddies motor - I'm sure there's a lot he doesn't want to disclose, but are there any details out there in the public domain?...has he gone the same route as the factory with their 956/962's and welded the cylinders to the heads?

I was thinking earlier - it puts into perspective the achievements of folk like Mark Donahue in the 917/30 that ran ca.1100hp, and him having to manhandle that animal around a track, lap after lap.....1300hp in Eddies car is just freaking awesome, one helluva feat, but terrifying to even contemplate similar levels of horsepower in the filthy wet conditions of an endurance race....gulp...sooner him than me!
1993 (MY92) 964 Turbo 3.3 - Horizon Blue - Follow my 964 Turbo project here... http://forums.pelicanparts.com/911-engine-rebuilding-forum/626572-964-3-3-turbo-efi-conversion-using-syvecs-life-racing-engine-management.html
On Instagram (along with other stuff) as @spenny_.b #spennybengineproject
Old 04-21-2013, 03:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #59 (permalink)