View Single Post

What do you suppose a basket case 76 930 is worth?

1976 euro.
I don't know what I am going to do with this car. I would really love to hold it, but you know, life is complicated, I have soo many damn projects in life, and at 42 with a family, and two business, I am starting to come to grips with the reality, that I may not get to every project I ever dreamed of. I could also use the space at the shop, I have been storing it for years now, and want to do some work to the building.
It ran pretty well, 5 years ago. I don't remember it smoking all that bad, it had 8 or 9 broken head studs, and more than one cylinder had several broken ones with bad cylinder head leakage. Assume it needs a total overhaul, Also needs paint and interior, suspension, trans would grind into 3 rd, . etc... the whole deal. Incorrect tail ( whale tale), but the car is super solid , and rust free, pans were nice and clean last time I looked. Only rust that I know of is on the incorrect tail.
I know the market is getting kind of hot on these. I thought maybe this thread should be in the market place forum, but figured that some of you guys seem to keep a pretty good watch on the turbo market.
1976 930( peru red usa) ,1980 euro sc, 1974 914. 1997 M3, , 2004 Duramax 3500 quad cab dually . 2004 2500 HD Gas 1989 Yamaha xt 350. 2004 Turbo Pepperwagon, 1976 Chevrolet C 60 Rollback towtruck. 2006 x3 a few old tractors, and tons of tools
Old 04-23-2013, 06:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)