View Single Post
Turbo Hooligan

heres my take on the market after seeing many cars bought and listed in the EU.

a really nice 930 thats all original with full records and a driver with a few miles on it (75k-100k) will bring 35k-45k euro.

a really nice 930 thats a great driver and has been serviced and modified to some extent( engine, suspension, repaint, etc) will bring 29-32k euro

ONLY the completely all original 930's with low miles bring big money! I mean don't even change the stereo! and concours clean. these are the cars that bring 50-80k euro. the early cars are at the high end of this while they slowly get a little less expensive for the 80's models.

the 930's aren't old enough yet and there are still too many good original examples to be had to warrant a restored example bringing big money when you can find an original example for the same price. that said, i would keep your early turbo, I sold my 77 930 two years ago for good money and I have regretted it everyday since. there is something really special about the 75-77 turbos when you get behind the wheel.

All these guys do is drive too fast, work on cars, chase ******* and drink.. really no fun at all...
Old 04-25-2013, 06:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)