View Single Post

Garage
running

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Monson View Post
I would spend $10k going through the engine and fuel system, get it running and ask 40-45k. If you want out of it, don't spend the $ for a full resto.

If you want out of it today, obviously from the results of this thread you can sell it for $15k in 5 minutes. That suggests to me that it really is worth closer to $25k as it sits.

Early 3.0 cars are worth way more than us being suggested here. Either people posting arent in touch with the real market or are low balling you out of personal interest.
I agree with Matt. Spend a little to get it running and simply clean it up it would be worth your time and/or the amount you would pay someone to do it. I am a diy'er to the extent I am able to do it correctly and that saves a lot of money and provides a venting mechanism for the stresses of life, and I suck at golf and I don't live near any snow covered mountains...

If you can sit on it a little longer I think you can realize a little more for the car or if nothing else fully realize that you do want to sell it. I have heard from several that stated they regretted selling their early turbo.

my $.02 added to another Pelican's $.02. You almost have a nickel!
Old 04-25-2013, 10:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)