View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredmeister View Post
No problem man, I did not take it that way at all. I just thought it would be fun to add a little humor to all the posts. I take myself and life too seriously sometimes and thought it would be funny to start a little banter back and forth. I appreciate the apology but it was definitely not necessary.
I am surprised you noticed the B Rubble reference. I thought it was funny to sign it that way. I did not want to make you feel I was offended in anyway. Sorry bout that.
You always give good advice on the forums, but I hate to see this guy spend alot of time and cash on fixing the stock unit when I have found the VDO so much nicer. That said I do understand the desire to fix the stock components to make them work as designed.....its part of my German nature and stubborness.

Take it easy,
Fred
Cool Barney, I love the humor (it's in my nature, ya know?). Keep it coming! We get so serious here, so focused trying to help, but in the end it's usually a comedy of errors....or just a comedy all by itself. The banter is what keeps me alive.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)