View Single Post

Hey guys-
Well I think the snow may have finally stopped here in Denver. Got to start driving the car again. I've also started to fine tune the WUR. Which means more questions....

(reminder car is a 964T - stock but for 1 bar spring)

So I had dialed in the warm idle AFR to 13.5-13.7 with O2 disconnected (and air pump).
So warm cruise was about 13.5, too and Boost was at 10.0 or less. I leaned out the warm cruise and am now around 14.2. But it threw warm idle AFR off(lean) - so then I had to richen it up. I need to see if it richened up the warm cruise now...grrrr.

I tapped in the boost enrichment adustment what seems to be pretty much all the way and it is at about 10.6/10.7 - still a little rich.

So it just seems that my adjustments are fighting each other. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

What should I do about boost enrichment being at about 10.7 with what seem to be no adjustment left?

I am still conserned as to what will happen once I reconnect the air pump - isn't the air is pumped in before the [normal] O2 sensor? How can that not totally throw off the readings when the O2 sensor is being utilized??

For the record I think I'm at 13.7 warm idle (w/ O2 disconnected, 14.0-14.2 cruise (need to verify since I just riched up the mixture again - I was at 14.2 before bring idle back to 13.7 from 14.1), and 10.6 at full boost - maybe it's "good enough". ???

Thanks again guys - any and all input appreciated.
Denver, CO

Last edited by turbo ride; 04-27-2013 at 02:33 PM..
Old 04-27-2013, 02:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)