View Single Post

Garage
thanks mark, j930, billjam, doherty and the like...all i havent done is trace the wire from unit to gauge...i don't want to slice up the harness for that, and i do believe other tests ive run have shown i have the right wire, and if there is a weakness in the wire, i should still be getting at least periodically positive results, however much they may fluctuate...Todd (OS930) offered to send me one he has, functioning as it should...that'd be great if the sender is bogus - better than something pelican DIDNT send me on my car being funked...ive just gone through 2 straight shipments of fuel pump relays that turned my turbo into a timid little turd - and i just dont want to believe that even porsche is coming to this time where we are going to have to settle for sweatshop mediocrity on the parts that we put on the things that make us feel a bit less mediocre!!!
...the sender is not the orange capped unit, but it is a version of the correct unit that pelican sells...the unit that was on when i purchased the car was missing the cap, and was not hooked up(it is in the very first, blurriest of pics posted on page one...i guess my fingers are crossed that the unit needs to be returned...
Old 04-28-2013, 07:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)