View Single Post

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by willtel View Post
I know the owner of Bisimoto lurks and occasionally posts here. Can you give us any info on this one?
Although this tread is a bit old, I thought I would chime in for Bisi. This is the most current project for Bisimoto Engineering nick named "Ninja Turtle". Featuring an air cooled powerplant with a Bisimoto custom twin turbocharged kit. This kit utilizing custom Turbonetics T3/T4 v-band turbocharges, twin Turbonetics wastegates, Turbonetics Godzilla blow off valve, and large air-to-air intercooler. Unique to this project is Bisimoto's sequential fuel injection conversion with custom intake manifolds and a drive by wire throttle body being controlled via an AEM Electronics standalone engine management system. Stay tuned for more on this project as it gets ready to hit the road in the very near future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence88mph View Post
Generally I don't like this sort of ting but this is awesome, great to see the interior is left tasteful.
Thank you for the kind words. This project is by far one of my favorites and begs to be driving down the PCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej911 View Post
Looks like a Sunburst 911 body kit.
The body kit is actually a Bisimoto GT2 original. Available as individual parts or a complete kit on Bisimoto.com. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM or reach me at the office.

Here are a few more shots.

Old 05-02-2013, 01:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)