View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by T77911S View Post
i picked this up from a plumbing shop after reading that someone else used one of these for the same thing. $5. its a bit thick and makes the fit for the air intake to the turbo not fit as good.

the car ran pretty good. no miss but i think power is down, which i have noticed that when it runs good, power is down. i hope it is just mixture. i have the WCP down to 3.2bar so it could now be rich. i dont want to raise the pressure until i get the LM. i would like to see how much the mixture changes with a pressure change. iput the original CD back on. i will try the old coil later.

i still want to see is out there for options for this fitting. this will work as a temp, but there may be something better.

Sorry--It may last for maybe-2-6 months if your lucky...Ask how I know.. Just keep checking how soft the rubber becomes, eventually a hole will punch thru..

I used these guys--the cheapest and great product

Intercooler Pipe Fabrication, AN Fittings and Stainless Steel Lines, Water/Air, and Aluminum Pipes

3.0" Silicone Straight Coupler, Black. Might want to get a it a bit longer-just in case.

Walt

Last edited by wjfk32; 05-03-2013 at 08:18 AM..
Old 05-03-2013, 05:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)