View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo ride View Post
Good info Tim - thanks! So maybe the Boost threshold adjustment is the key here. I will look into that - hopefully today.

Yes - let's keep the information flowing.

Thanks

Brandon
Hi Brandon,
Just got the car with my LM1 fitted and it is still not where i want it to be. With setting the WUR to the leaner side of the manual specifications i was expecting the AFR's to be quite lean. To my surprise they weren't. i was set at 13.4 AFR at Idle, and it was running 14.3 at cruise and still 10.2 on boost. Scratch head as this is richer than before the adjustments.
So i have adjusted the warm idle by turning it CW by one full turn. Now i have 15.2 AFR at warm cruise. All was running well until i noticed the AFR on cruise dropped to 11.1 and remained there all the time even at idle. Not sure what happened. So i left the car for an hour and then re started it and the AFR idle returned to about 13.8 AFR. So back to the drawing board. I believe i may have had an issue with one of the fuel pumps/relay as that is the only idea that comes to mind which would richen my AFR's for no reason.

Thats it for now until next run up.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)