View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Danke meine freunde.
Alles in ordnung.

Thanks for the information. Its interesting the Tial had less than half the clearance value. This is helpful information.

I was wondering if it were possible to run some sort of valve seal on top of the valve guide similar to an exhaust seal on the engine valves to eliminate the blowby inside the wastegate housing. I assume the temps are too high to have one last or Porsche and Tial would be doing it already. Its funny that seals last in the engine application on the exhaust valves but I guess the oil splash cools that area of the stem and guide alot more than the dry environment inside the wastegate housing.

Fred
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 05-07-2013, 07:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)