Thread: Road Trip
View Single Post

Garage
Hey Mick,

Definitely keep us up to speed when you are in Orange County with your car, or here visiting, Cars and Coffee is Saturday mornings from about 6.00 AM to latest 9.00 AM in Irvine at the Taco Bell Headquarters, formerly Ford Motor Company, Sales and Marketing Headquarters.

Also if you are here in June, it would be worth going to Cars and Coffee and then on to the Steve Mcqueen Car show on June 1st at the Boys Republic in Chino Hills, always an excellent Porsche representation of cars from PreA 356s right up to the last air cooled cars of 1998.

Steve McQueen Car Show - June 01, 2013

a couple pics of previous years shows:

Mcqueen's 930:

Keep us up to speed when you're out in your 930 with the wife and kids, maybe I ll have to do a quick early fall trip to Vegas as well in my '79, as mentioned traffic is horrible Friday nights east and terrible Sunday afternoons west on the 15 Freeway, so depending what days you travel out that way, may put me out of the running, depending on work, but it would be fun, to caravan out to the Strip!

Ben
Old 05-09-2013, 08:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)