View Single Post

Megasquirt 3 base files needed

Calling all megasquirters. I need some expert advice. It's a bit overwhelming for me, but here's what I'm doing (please critique the setup):

1. 1989 3.2L N/A to 3.4L Turbo conversion using JE Pistons @ 8.5:1 and .7bar (possibly more later on). Have stock wastegate with .7 spring.
2. Ported/polished rebuilt, twin plug heads with turbo exhaust valves, new guides / seals. Borla quad tip exhaust.
3. Balanced crank (including pistons and rods), lightened and balanced flywheel
4. ARP studs, Garrett GT35R, oil accumulator, 930 pump, Seimens high imp injectors, knock sensors w/ bridge, throttle position sensor and mounting kit.
5. Heater backdate, intake air temp sensor, 2-wire CHT mounted into vent cover on top of case.
6. Full bay intercooler and BOV (still looking for these)
7. MS3 with MS3X harness (for sequential), Ford EDIS (dual) with 36-1 trigger wheel / hall sensor Clewett (or equal), and cam sensor kit (clewett or equal)

I'm planning on running sequential MS3 and have the 3.2L stock fuel / spark tables to start, but there's so much more info to input and I really could use someones base MS3 files that I could tweak. Planning on using tunerstudio.

I also know that the full bay intercooler won't fit under the stock whale tail and the borla exhaust may need some adjustment to rear bumper, so I have to do some bodywork.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)