View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Jim, the folks I bougt the clutch parts from listed this as a "Stage 1" kit with a 700HP rating. I am suspicious that I have a Stage 2 kit. The clutch chatters and is crazy heavy. Afrter driving the car I get in my truck and just about slam the clutch through the floor!!
This thing MUST come out. It has ruined the driving experience for me.
I have only used Sachs Sport Clutches in the past and love them. Same peddle stifness as stock and they hold 400HP. I'll be replacing this monster with a Sachs unit.

I can't decide which tailpipes I like best Ron. The 934 pipes are more quiet on boost as the waste gate noise exits out back behind you. It takes just a few minutes to change the tailpipes so I can go back and forth easy.

LOVE the short fat tires!! Really sets off the look I was after. That is the first thing folks comment on at a stoplight. We'll probably add our go-fast goodies next time the engine is out so these tires will be put to the test. No doubt in my mind they won't hold first or second when we're done.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #495 (permalink)