View Single Post

Garage
I like it and it is definitely functional. I may leave it on. Not sure if I will paint it or not. I just put a FG hood on that I had laying around on another 930 motor'd car waiting for a motor. I may leave it a little rough for a while since it's a driver.

M5guy,
I just picked them out from BAT's catalog. I have an AN12 set of hoses for connecting a fender cooler to hard lines and was able to measure and compare side by side the differences between AN12 and the stock line. after looking at the stock id size I would not go less than AN16. I read some threads on what size to run and many said they are fine with AN12 and run AN12 on the track, but I like to keep it simple in that the factory put a specific size on these things and going smaller would seem counter intuitive.

I mocked up some heater hose to get an idea of the routing and made a best guess with 90 degree fittings. A 180 could be used, but this is what I was looking for and clears my tires and wheels just fine. I ordered 2' of AN16 hose and only used about a foot. Had I not ordered 2 feet Mr. Murphy would have indicated I would need 16"...lol. When in doubt get more.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)