View Single Post

Garage
Clutch pedal issue

Ok I will keep digging to narrow down the problem based on your tips so thanks much for the help. I will go ahead and replace the cable since I have it out and keep this one as a backup. I did not hear anything come undone so I hope its the pin pedal shaft. The clutch has been replaced so again I hope its in the pedal. Time to learn something new.

Is there a trick to pulling the cluster out?
If the pin did break, what did you guys do to pull/remove the broken piece and where did you find the replacement pin?

I did read some posts about replacing a plastic washer or spacer with a metal one, will look into that too while I'm in there messing around. Not sure whats what as far as thats concerned, can someone tell by the pictures I posted? 3 previous owners so I'm still learning whats been replaced in the past and whats still original. I did read something in the paperwork that came with the car about a short shift being installed. Not sure as this is my first 930 and nothing to compare it too.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)