View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlobeck View Post
With all due respect, I had to mention the speedo is in Mph and not Kph. You noted the car was an ROW. The tach is from a later turbo which mentioned in the earlier in the thread. Most importantly the VIN tag on the car is incorrect. It should be a ten digit VIN without numerals. The last digit shows a "B" which is wrong for a ROW 930 car. I believe that style VIN plate had moved to the gas tank area of the car by '76 which would be consistent my '77 930. I don't know if you noticed these discrepancies on your car..
I think the last digit is a 8, not B. This would correspond with a RoW 930, and one of the last RoWs to roll off the line in 76. It is probably a few months older than my 77 and might have some of the later updates like the tach w/boost gauge. During "Federalization" the speedo was probably switched out, just like the H4s.

What's with the intercooler on the back seat? What's the light between the oil pressure and fuel gauges?

EDIT: The tach may be incorrect as my 77 has a redline at 6800, but registers up to 8k.
14 535i M Sport

Last edited by WPOZZZ; 05-30-2013 at 04:38 AM..
Old 05-30-2013, 04:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)