View Single Post

[QUOTE=Uwon;7470041]The web site sounds like a late night infomercial. Claims are really overstated and misleading IMHO. If they were true, I would have expected to see at least a few serious 930/993/996/997 turbos at our home track use them. In the last fifteen years, I have not ever seen or heard of melted bits and pieces around the turbo except where unprotected fiberglass bumpers were used. Honestly, I would keep my money in my pocket.[/QUOT
All of the wiring on the back half of my engine is cooked, even the stuff like tail light wiring etc. Too much time sitting in rush hour traffic. Anything to keep the heat in the turbo and exhaust will make everything else last. I have had to replace 3 different oil pressure senders over this. Happens the same way ever time. driving along the turnpike doing 70 or so then some wreck up ahead and sit for 30 minutes while everything gets really hot. then oil pressure goes away. from the sender getting cooked.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 05-30-2013, 04:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)