Thread: Advice on Lag
View Single Post

Garage
I just wrote a long post thanking but turned out i wasnt logged in DAM!

i was told this by porsche mechanic

Quote ; if you add intercooler it will increase lag and not reduce it as theres more air travelling through it, theres not much you can do to them to reduce lag. ;Endquote, wtf??

next and sorry for sounding abrupdt but im pissed that ive got to write this again!
i will get headers sounds good starting point...
engine work has to be on the cards soon as i dont know history and whats inside so i will need to at least need security of knowing that.

Must be work done in body at least as the wall between where you sit and through to bonnet is made of plywood go figure, or is that normal?

i used to have a 77 carrera 3, on paper similar performance but if im to compare the two driving it wouldnt hold a candle to my second and third gear acceleration is as fast as first (feels like it)

Sorry starting to brag in the wrong place , my d#c%ks bigger than yours , but why not we're allowed to as im older now i dont get much fun at home unless im in the shed feeling (working) her (the car) lol

ok Today headers tomorrow who knows, but intercooler !!???
PORSCHE mechanic guy is wrong???
Old 05-30-2013, 03:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)