View Single Post
Registered

Here's my story as I am one of both fates. I initially "failed" due to technical frustration with the installation of a mega squirt system but now looking back on it, if I would have taken a moment to cool down, I probably would have figured it out.
When I did stop I sold all the turbo parts and put the car back together. About a year thereafter I got the turbo bug again and started to source all of the parts I needed. I think it probably took a few years to find exactly what I was looking for, but this time around I wanted to keep it as simple as possible and use as many 930 parts as possible. After sourcing everything I started the project back up and would say 3-4 months later I successfully finished the project and haven't looked back since.
I still have a minor bug that I think the boost comes on a little late cause I am a bit rich, but overall a success and quite the gratifying experience.
What kept me going the 2nd time around was a phone call I had with Cole and he said, Jeremy it's just nuts and bolts....
A very wise man that Cole is.
Good luck!!
Old 06-04-2013, 10:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)