View Single Post
Banned

I think I'll do a "Cole-style" post here!

Cole: I couldn't keep better company than I do here, however, my 930 is but a pimple on the fine ass of your beast!

Mark: I think you, Cole, and I need to get some DNA testing done. For one thing, if we are indeed related, I stand to benefit, inheritance wise, if either of my two brothers kick before me!!!

Walt: thanks dude!

JF: freight and passenger trains run through that area at least 10 times a day (often far more) - they make so much noise that you can not talk to someone, in person or on the phone, when they pass by. It is really fun to be making passes down the runway in my car when a train comes by - the car blows the trains away - ha!

Vas: my dear old dad, of almost 70, is a retired military aviator that got involved with small aircraft (flying, instructing, wrenching) when he left the Air Force. He hangered a plane out of that airfield for many years, and got to know the owner well - when the owner became too sick to enjoy the place any more, my parents bought it from him. They have owned and operated it for over 10 years now. It has a 1-year-old, concrete runway and taxiway on it due to the good fortune of a local natural gas company wanting to run pipe though the property (big $ score there). Let me tell you, one can haul much ass down that thing in a 930, and all the old-timer aviators out there love the car! I've taken the old man for many a blast down the runway, and out of the corner of my eye, I can see his whole body tense-up when the boost hits and then he has an ear-to-ear grin on his face when I slow down.

Last edited by Ronnie's.930; 06-05-2013 at 04:02 PM..
Old 06-05-2013, 03:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)