View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwtmx View Post
Color aside, I'd thought the car had the interior redone and it had original paint. But it was resprayed and they said the paint had some issues here and there. They were very honest about it but after I hung up I was calling places to repaint the car and then I got all sorts of flak from the family and friends about doo doo brown and...you guessed the rest.

If the car were ANY other color I would have taken it. The price is right, the interior looks great, a/c was converted to R134, the motor is redone. Has great stuff going for it but I think I am going for the modded '86 turbo that first caught my interest. That car has 21k miles, fully documented, 2 owners, truly immaculate condition, all original parts, etc. etc. It just feels better when I think about it...
The picture in their ad shows 29k miles. I was also suspicious about the language in their ad. "Under 30k miles on the chassis." How many miles on the engine, is that the original engine?
Old 06-06-2013, 05:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #59 (permalink)